Alison Zimmer is a physical therapist practicing in Middlebury, VT. Alison Zimmer specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Alison Zimmer can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Alison Zimmer will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Alison L Zimmer BS PT's Practice location
Middlebury, VT 05753Get Direction
LINCOLN, VT 05443Get Direction
Alison L Zimmer BS PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Kimberly A Clark PT115 Porter Drive Middlebury VT 05753
- Tracy M Horne PT115 Porter Dr Middlebury VT 05753
- Mrs. Wendy Lynn Bresett PT106 Montcalm St Ticonderoga NY 12883
- Caroline Crofton Stifler DPT40 High St Middlebury VT 05753
- Mrs. Donna J Kelley D.P.T.10 St Patricks Place Port Henry NY 12974
- Ms. Rosanne Marie Lent RPT10 St Patrick Place Port Henry NY 12974