Dr. Jonathan J Ahdoot M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease15775 Laguna Canyon Rd Suite 290 Irvine CA, 92618
Dr. Jonathan Ahdoot practices Pulmonology in Irvine, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Ahdoot manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Teheran University 1981
Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Trenton Affil Hosps
- Capital Health Regional Medical Center Program
Dr. Jonathan J Ahdoot M.D.'s Practice location
Irvine, CA 92618Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan J Ahdoot M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahdoot
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Marvel Comics Supports Cody Sheehan's Captain America Campaign for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic condition that afflicts individuals from birth. Over the years, the prognosis of the condition has gotten far better, but at one point in time, the disease was so devastating that individuals diagnosed at birth rarely lived past childhood. Such was the case for Cody...
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care in Young Women with Cystic Fibrosis
The Journal of Cystic Fibrosis has published recent study results on research into the sexual and reproductive health care in young women with cystic fibrosis.This study compared the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) care of those with CF to the general U.S. population. Both groups of women were...
- Dietary Supplements for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic FibrosisCystic fibrosis is a disorder that is inherited and known to damage the lungs, the digestive system, and other vital organs of the body. Cystic fibrosis causes an impact on the cells that produce mucus, digestive juices, and sweat. These secreted fluids are usually thin and slippery,...
- The Link Between Playing Musical Instruments and Cystic Fibrosis
Vincent Forknor is an 8-year-old boy from Ramsey, Cambridge in the United Kingdom who has Cystic Fibrosis (CF). He has recently started playing the bagpipes, and his family has noticed an improvement in his CF symptoms since he began this new hobby. Vincent takes common CF medications and undergoes...
- New, Promising Cystic Fibrosis Drug Needs Funding
Canada has the highest rate of cystic fibrosis in the entire world, with approximately 1 in 134 citizens suffering from the disease. However, a recent drug that has been found to be "life changing" for some cystic fibrosis patients is not being funded.Official responseHealth Minister Adrian Dix...
- Mr. Ahmed El bershawi M.D.16305 Sand Canyon Ave, Irvine CA 92618
- Dr. James L Pearle M.D.301 West Bastanchury Rd., Ste 220 Fullerton CA 92835
- Mr. Raouf A Kayaleh MD1125 E 17th Street Santa Ana CA 92701
- Dr. Jack O. Stewart M.D.1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Shahid Jalil Hayat M.D.1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Narindar Singh M.D.999 N Tustin Ave Santa Ana CA 92705