Jesus M. Zambrano, MD, is a leading pediatrician currently serving patients at the private practice of Dr. Luis O. Herrera in Freeport, New York. Throughout his twenty years of practice, he has accrued extensive expertise in all facets of pediatrics. After earning his medical degree in 1990 at Instituto Tecnolgico de Santo Domingo, Dr. Zambrano completed his residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Education and Training
Instituto TecnolÛgico de Santo Domingo (INTEC) Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud 2010
Universidad AutÛnoma de Santo Domingo Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud 1990
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center Program
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics
What do you attribute your success to?
- Working hard to serve the community. Dr. Zambrano says he will consider himself successful when he is able to see his patients grow to become healthy and prosperous members of society. He would like to be a role model for children, so they know they can become whatever they want to be. He is bilingual and speaks fluent Spanish.
Hobbies / Sports
- Baseball, Tennis
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Jesus M. Zambrano M.D.'s Practice location
Freeport, NY 11520Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jesus M. Zambrano M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jesus M. Zambrano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Dr. Patricia A. Rogers M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD284 Suydam Street Brooklyn New York 11237
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Dr. Reeta Saharia MD865 Merrick Rd Baldwin NY 11510
- Dr. Michael P. Miller M.D.270-05 76th Avenue New Hyde Park New York 11940
- Dr. Meenakshi K. Jhaveri M.D.60-08 Junction Blvd Elmhurst New York 11373