Dr. Curtis Hamann is a general practitioner practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Hamann does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Hamann provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1988
- Taking up the gauntlet: accepting the challenge of glove evaluation.
- Management of dental patients with allergies to natural rubber latex.
- Allergic contact dermatitis in dental professionals: effective diagnosis and treatment.
- How to clean, disinfect, and sterilize a dental operatory.
- Interpret moisture studies with care.
- A topical cream containing a zinc gel (Allergy Guard) as a prophylactic against latex glove-related contact dermatitis.
- Assessment of nickel release from earrings randomly purchased in China and Thailand using the dimethylglyoxime test.
- Spectrometric analysis of mercury content in 549 skin-lightening products: is mercury toxicity a hidden global health hazard?
- PTBP-FR and TRUE Test®.
- Allergies associated with medical gloves. Manufacturing issues.
- Latex hypersensitivity: an update.
- Permeability of latex and thermoplastic elastomer gloves to the bacteriophage phi X174.
- Update: immediate and delayed hypersensitivity to natural rubber latex.
- Natural rubber latex hypersensitivity: incidence and prevalence of type I allergy in the dental professional.
- Natural rubber latex.
- Contact Dermatitis
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, General Preventive Medicine
- Loma Linda University Med Center
Dr. Curtis Peter Hamann M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85008Get Direction
Dr. Curtis Peter Hamann M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lyme Disease: How to Prevent It
Lyme disease is a nasty infection that anyone can catch by being bitten by a tick. These ticks are most active during the summer and spring. Not all ticks carry the disease; only the ones infected with the bacterium Borelia burgdoferi will give you Lyme disease. Borrelia burgdorferi will be injected...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Holistic Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or also known as pink eye is a disease that can affect anyone, no matter the gender or age. There are many different types, causes, and treatments. A person suffering from pink eye may want to dismiss the thought of going to the doctor, so he or she considers taking various types of...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- How is Bronchitis Treated?
Bronchitis, the condition in which the bronchial tubes are inflamed, is classified into two main types – acute and chronic bronchitis. Acute bronchitis often goes away after one to two weeks, while chronic bronchitis may recur and remain for months on end. Viruses cause acute bronchitis, while...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- Richard A Burgmeier MD2177 E Warner Rd Tempe AZ 85284
- Dr. William J. Hall M.D.7473 East Osborn Rd. Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez M.D.1670 Clairmont Rd Decatur GA 30033
- Dr. William Michael Marsh M.D.20201 N Scottsdale Healthcare Dr Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Dr. Bingfen Grace Yu MD5620 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Constantia A Abarikwu MD18404 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85032