Dr. Tho Quoc Nguyen M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology1733 Precinct Line Rd Hurst TX, 76054
Dr. Tho Nguyen is a dermatologist practicing in Hurst, TX. Dr. Nguyen specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Nguyen diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Dermatology; Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Internal Medicine
Dr. Tho Quoc Nguyen M.D.'s Practice location
Hurst, TX 76054Get Direction
Dr. Tho Quoc Nguyen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nguyen
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Acne?
Acne-related symptoms differ from one person to another. There may be painful, pus-filled lumps appearing underneath the surface of the skin, which are referred to as cystic lesions. Pimples occur as papules filled with pus at the tips. If you notice some open plugged pores in your skin, those are...
- How Can I Manage my Cellulite?
Cellulite is a skin condition in which the underlying fat deposits give a lumpy and dimpled appearance. It is more commonly seen in the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. Appearance of cellulite usually starts after puberty. It is also known as cottage cheese skin, or orange peel syndrome. Women are...
- Is Lidex (Fluocinonide) Cream Really Effective in Treating Skin Infections?
Lidex is a topical steroid cream with the generic name fluocinonide. Glucocorticoids are a type of steroid hormones that are generally involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. They are also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.Lidex belongs to the class of drugs called...
- How to Get Rid of Peeling Skin
Peeling skin can be defined as unintentional loss of the outer layer of the skin. Typically, one's outermost layer of skin is automatically replaced every twenty-eight days. This skin replacement is often unnoticeable, but can be discovered when it is affected by external factors such as...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Is Skin Cancer Fatal?
Unlike what most people think, skin cancer, like most other cancers, is fatal. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in many countries, including the United States. More than 5 million skin cancer cases come up each year. Over 3 million of these cases are found in the United States. In fact,...
- Dr. Steven D. Pedro M.D.7833 Oakmont Blvd. Fort Worth Texas 76132
- Dr. Luat Q. Nguyen M.D.3132 Matlock Rd. Arlington Texas 76015
- Dr. Douglas R Farris M.D.1733 Precinct Line Rd Hurst TX 76054
- Alan Silverman M.D.18540 Sigma Rd San Antonio TX 78258
- Dr. Saira Banoo Momin DO2020 W STATE HIGHWAY 114 STE 340 GRAPEVINE TX 76051
- Dr. George C Baker MD1615 Hospital Parkway Bedford TX 76022