Dr. Paul L. Powell DDS
Dentist | General Practice422 N Holly Ave Siler City NC, 27344
Dr. Paul Powell is a Dentist practicing in Siler City, NC. Dr. Powell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Paul L. Powell DDS's Practice location
Siler City, NC 27344Get Direction
Dr. Paul L. Powell DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Powell
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Rahul Sachdev D.D.S.987 East Street Pittsboro NC 27312
- Dr. Bryan Charles Freeman DDS205 E Wainman Ave Asheboro NC 27203
- Daryl Ray Hill D.D.S.202 N Cox St Asheboro NC 27203
- Sanford M Cates DDS PA107 West Naomi St Randleman NC 27317
- Dr. David Ben Malin DDS300 Foust St Asheboro NC 27203
- Dr. Timothy Derek Scheetz DDS710 W 4th St Siler City NC 27344