Dr. Yves Meyer practices Neurological Surgery in Billings, MT. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Meyer prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Universite De Montpellier I MD
Dr. Yves J. Meyer M.D.'s Practice location
Billings, MT 59101Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Yves J. Meyer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meyer
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Dr. John H Schneider M.D.2877 Overland Ave Billings MT 59102
- Mr. Michael L Copeland MD PHD2900 12th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Richard J Teff MD1041 N 29th St Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Stuart G. Goodman M.D.2900 12th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Lashman W Soriya MD2900 12th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. William J. Spire M.D.1 Medical Center Dr. Lebanon NH 03756