Dr. Olaronke Ogunremi is a pathologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Ogunremi is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Ogunremi can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Ogunremi may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ibadan, Coll of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria 1991
University of Ibadan College of Medicine 1991
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Cytopathology Washington U/B-Jh/Slch Conc, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- George Washington University Program A
Dr. Olaronke A. Ogunremi M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63136Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Olaronke A. Ogunremi M.D. | Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Olaronke A. Ogunremi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Czaja M.D.800 E. Dawson Tyler TX 75701
- Dr. Andras Schaffer MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Stewart Edward Moreland DMD2821 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Morey A Blinder MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Christin L Weller M.D.3635 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Evelyn R. Banks M.D.3015 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131