Dr. Chandrashekhar Ramaiah MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon740 South Limestone Suite B-101 Lexington KY, 40536
Dr. Chandrashekhar Ramaiah is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Ramaiah specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Ramaiah typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 1989
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- University Of Kentucky Hospital Lexington
Dr. Chandrashekhar Ramaiah MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37205Get Direction
Dr. Chandrashekhar Ramaiah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramaiah
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. Robert Salley MD1451 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40504
- Douglas C. Appleby, Jr.1720 Nicholasville Road Lexington Kentucky 40503
- Peter Philip McKeown223 Golf Club Drive Nicholasville Kentucky 40356
- Dr. Brannon Ray Hyde MD740 South Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Dermot P Halpin M.D.1401 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40504
- Sibu Saha Other740 South Limestone Lexington KY 40536