Aislynn Galuski is a physical therapist practicing in Portland, ME. Aislynn Galuski specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Aislynn Galuski can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Aislynn Galuski will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Aislynn Katie-jean Galuski MSPT's Practice location
Portland, ME 04102Get Direction
Ms. Aislynn Katie-jean Galuski MSPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Miss Heather Lynn Wacksman MPT50 Forest Falls Dr Yarmouth ME 04096
- Dr. Edward Scott Greeley D.P.T.1977 Lisbon Rd Lewiston ME 04240
- Miss Angela Hamel M.S.P.T.182 Us Route 1 Falmouth ME 04105
- Jennifer Thorpe DPT425 Centre St Newton MA 02458
- June C Destefano tait PT69 Us Route One Scarborough ME 04074
- Patrick Reynold Nelson PT430 Bath Rd Brunswick ME 04011