Dr. Robert Rosen is a urologist practicing in Kingwood, TX. Dr. Rosen specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. Robert Terry Rosen MD's Practice location
Kingwood, TX 77339Get Direction
Dr. Robert Terry Rosen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Blood in Urine Mean There Are Strictures In My Ureters?
The ureters are two muscular tubes that collect urine from the kidneys, transporting it to the urinary bladder where urine is temporarily stored before being expelled. Strictures in the ureters represent tough scars in the walls of the ureter that narrow the interior and block the normal flow of...
- What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?
What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?The bladder is a very important organ, usually found on the pelvis (lower abdomen). This hollow organ acts as a storage unit for the urine formed by your kidneys. Being such an important organ of the urinary tract, it is at high risk, since it receives...
- What Is Balanitis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
IntroductionBalanitis is the inflammation and swelling of the head of the penis or foreskin. This condition is not always serious but can be painful. Balanitis can happen at any age. It affects approximately one in 20 males and is more commonly seen in uncircumcised men. This condition tends to be...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- What is Bladder Cancer: Get the Facts
What is Bladder Cancer?: Get the FactsBladder cancer is a condition caused by Bladder abnormal tissue/cell growth also known as tumor. As its name suggests, Bladder Cancer occurs as a result of abnormal growth of cells lining the Bladder. The tumor spreads into the adjacent muscles and other cells...
- Dr. Willie Underwood III MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Drew Aric Dylewski M.D.135 Vision Park Blvd Conroe TX 77384
- Dr. Samir Pradeep Shirodkar MD1611 NW 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Clyde Leland Corey M.D.135 Vision Park Blvd Conroe TX 77384
- Dr. Eric C Kauffman MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Thomas Tran Hoang MD915 Gessner Rd Houston TX 77024