Dr. Karen Broder is a pediatrician practicing in BROOKHAVEN, GA. Dr. Broder is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Broder diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Broder can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Karen Broder MD's Practice location
BROOKHAVEN, GA 30329Get Direction
Dr. Karen Broder MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Dr. Runette Flowers MD2855 Candler Road Decatur Georgia 30034
- Dr. Julius Sherwinter MD5501 Chamblee Dunwoody Road Dunwoody Georgia 30338
- Dr. Toni Petrillo M.D.1405 Cliffton Road Atlanta Georgia 30322
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.1110 Crosspointe Lane Webster New York 14580
- Dr. George Katsitadze MD PHD976 Killian Hill Road Lilburn Georgia 30047
- Dr. Prakash V. Desai MD1664 Mulkey Road Austell Georgia 30106