Dr. Gabriel A Valle M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology2001 N. E. 48 Court Suite 4 Fort Lauderdale FL, 33308
Dr. Valle completed his medical training at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine where he was chosen Chief Resident in Internal Medicine. He also completed both a research and clinical Fellowship ...
Education and Training
Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia Facultad de Medicina Alberto Hurtado 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine
- Jackson Memorial Hospital 1983
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Gabriel A Valle M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Get Direction
Dr. Gabriel A Valle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Valle
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- What Causes Rhabdomyolysis?
Rhabdomyolysis is a condition in which the muscles are rapidly broken down resulting in the release of myoglobin — the muscle protein — into the blood. This is a rare condition, and the release of myoglobin into the blood can lead to damage of kidneys. It is mostly caused by muscle injury and...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones?
What are kidney stones?A kidney stone is a hard, crystal-like mineral substance formed within the kidney or urinary tract. In medical terms, it is known as nephrolithiasis. They are also called as renal calculi.Kidney stones can block the stream of urine and can result in urinary infection, kidney...
- What Is a Kidney Biopsy?
A kidney biopsy, also called renal biopsy, is a medical procedure which involves taking a sample tissue of the kidney for laboratory analysis. This procedure helps your doctor know the type of disease on your kidney, how severe the disease is and the best treatment option. A kidney biopsy is also...
- Dr. Carlos Bejar M.D.2001 N. E. 48 Court Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Asghar Chaudhry MD722 Riverside Dr Pompano Beach FL 33071
- Dr. Craig L Stemmer MD2900 N Military Trl Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Joanna M Rodriguez M.D.11011 Sheridan St Hollywood FL 33026
- Dr. Carlos A Leon M.D.1173 S 250 W Saint George UT 84770
- Dr. Syed J Hashmi M.D.1150 N 35th Ave Hollywood FL 33021