Dr. Nazli Ramezani Conway M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology77 East Merrimack Street Unit #4 Lowell MA, 01852
Dr. Nazli Conway is a rheumatologist practicing in Lowell, MA. Dr. Conway specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Conway treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
University of South Florida (Usf) Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology- 2010
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2008
- Gout, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- The Miriam Hospital 2005
- Rhode Island Hospital 2005
- Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI, Rheumatology 2008
Dr. Nazli Ramezani Conway M.D.'s Practice location
Lowell, MA 01852Get Direction
Manchester, NH 03102Get Direction
Dr. Nazli Ramezani Conway M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Conway
- What People with Fibromyalgia Want You to Know
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder that causes extensive pain, tiredness, and tenderness all over the body. The disorder affects both men and women, though females are far more probable to develop fibromyalgia.Having fibromyalgia brings constant difficulty to daily lifeFibromyalgia is a chronic...
- Mistakes to Avoid After Lupus Diagnosis
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease where the immune system targets healthy organs and tissues of the body mistakenly. All organs of the body can be affected including the brain, skin and even blood vessels. The signs and symptoms of lupus often last longer than six weeks when a...
- Selena Gomez Starts Boxing After Kidney Transplant
In September, an important announcement from singer and actress Selena Gomez surprised and shocked her fans: she had undergone a kidney transplant to try to combat the complications from lupus. Selena's revelation is part of a special TV program conducted by the journalist Savannah Guthrie and...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Can a TENS Unit Ease Fibromyalgia Pain?
Those with fibromyalgia live every day with chronic pain. Medications may work great, but they often have unacceptable side effects. If you don’t want to handle your pain with drugs, other alternatives might help, and one of these alternatives could be a TENS unit. ...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Dr. Donald L Kleykamp MD27 Centennial Dr Peabody MA 01960
- Dr. Tina J Elias-todd M.D.Lahey Clinic Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Mark Robbins MD40 Holland St Somerville MA 02144
- Dr. Khalid Mazhar Syed MD496 Lynnfield St Lynn MA 01904
- Dr. Kalyani P Govindaraju MD10 Prospect St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Matthew David Heller M. D.39 Cross St Peabody MA 01960