From ultrasonic dental cleanings and tooth-colored fillings to dental crowns and teeth whitening we provide safe modern dentistry using the latest innovations in the field. We take your comfort seriously ...
- Restorative Dentistry:amalgam (silver) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:lumineers By Cerinate
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Special Needs Met:wheelchair Access Requirements
- Cosmetic Dentistry:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:lumineers By Cerinate
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Technology:ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
- Sedation:nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas)
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
Dr. Mark L Tannenbaum D.D.S.'s Practice location
Burbank, IL 60459Get Direction
Dr. Mark L Tannenbaum D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Neal Nealis DDS737 North Michigan Avenue Chicago IL 60611
- Bushra Alazzawi2545 W Peterson Ave Chicago Illinois 60659
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618
- Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS2829 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Mr. Michael T. Colletti D.D.S.237 S Main St Lombard IL 60148
- Dr. Monika Tyszkowski DDS6825 W Addison St Chicago IL 60634