Dr. Armand Cuppi DMD
Dentist | General Practice156 Ramapo Valley Rd Mahwah NJ, 07430
Dr. Armand Cuppi is a Dentist practicing in Mahwah, NJ. Dr. Cuppi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Armand Cuppi DMD's Practice location
Dr. Armand Cuppi DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cuppi
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Forouzan Ghaffari DMD700 Passaic Ave West Caldwell NJ 07006
- Ilya Lipkin345 Old Hook Road Westwood New Jersey 07675
- Dmitry Kucher DDS349 E Northfield Rd Livingston New Jersey 07039
- Dr. Stephen Press D.M.D223 Lorraine Ave Upper Montclair New Jersey 07043
- Dr. Joel David Rosenkrantz DDS458 Tappon Road Northvale NJ 07647