Dr. Christy Louise Henry M.D.
Hospitalist3024 New Bern Ave Suite 301 - Hospital Raleigh NC, 27610
Dr. Christy Henry is a hospitalist practicing in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Henry specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Henry manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Henry works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1998
University of Washington School of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
Dr. Christy Louise Henry M.D.'s Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27610Get Direction
Dr. Christy Louise Henry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Henry
- All About Colectomy Prep and Recovery
For sufferers of Crohn’s disease or colitis, relief from pain and symptoms often comes from a variety of actions: a strict diet, steroids, anti-inflammatory drugs, and even natural remedies.Over time, as the disease riddles the colon beyond the help of these methods, surgery may be the next best...
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- What Is Cholera: Get the Facts
Cholera is a very dangerous disease, which is caused by the bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Someone infected with cholera experiences painless and watery diarrhea. Due to continuous diarrhea, one is likely to develop dehydration which can result in death. Many people who get cholera happen to...
- Expert Explains Latest Advances in Hodgkin Lymphoma, MCL
Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymph nodes and lymphatic system. The two main types are Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL) and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL). The main difference between the two is in the specific lymphocyte each involves. ...
- Hot Coffee or Tea May Reduce the Risk of MRSA
What is MRSA?Staphylococcus aureus (S.aureus or Staph) is a harmful bacterium which is mostly present on the skin of an individual. In a normal scenario, the bacterium does not cause any harm or present symptoms.However, when the skin gets damaged or injured (a scratch or cut), this bacterium can...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Beverly L Harris MD1900 Kildaire Farm Rd Cary NC 27518
- Dr. Peter Simon Fleming M.D.155 Memorial Dr Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Quynh anh T Nguyen MD4420 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Ahmed A Farag MD4420 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Gauri Dhir M.D.3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Meena K Mohan MD4420 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC 27607