Dr. Ana Drachenberg is an anesthesiologist practicing in Arcadia, CA. Dr. Drachenberg ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Drachenberg also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Nac De Tucuman, Fac De Med, San Miguel De Tucuman, Argentina 1993
Universidad Nacional De Tucuman 1993
National University of Tucuman / Faculty of Medicine Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Ny And Presby Hosp, Anesthesiology; Maricopa Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Maricopa Med Center
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Columbia University Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles Pediatric Anesthesia Pediatric
Dr. Ana Maria Drachenberg M.D.'s Practice location
Arcadia, CA 91007Get Direction
CLOVIS, CA 93611Get Direction
Dr. Ana Maria Drachenberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Heartburn: What to Eat and What Not to Eat
Heartburn is the burning sensation of the chest, which often feels like chest pain. This is one of the classic symptoms of acid reflux, and it is a result of acid into the esophagus. Acid reflux is the escape of acidic contents of the stomach through the lower esophageal sphincter to the...
- These Young Adults with Cystic Fibrosis Raise Awareness Through their Careers
Treatment and management of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) has come a long way. It used to result in children dying at very early ages, but now they can live much longer and even flourish well into adulthood. This is a result of novel treatment methods, enhanced specialized care, dietary changes, and overall...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Corry Kucik Los Angeles
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014
- Dr. Katrine H. Lepedjian M.D.1107 Furman Place Glendale California 91206
- Dr. Austin B. Harris M.D. Los Angeles California
- Dr. Cicero Hilario Malilay M.D.20807 Seine Avenue Lakewood California 90715
- Dr. James H. Daniel M.D.1500 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033