Dr. Cheryl Barnes M.D.
General Practitioner3703 Taylorsville Rd Suite 214 Louisville KY, 40220
Dr. Cheryl Barnes is a general practitioner practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Barnes does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Barnes provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1996
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1996
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Hepatitis C
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- University Louisville School Of Med
Dr. Cheryl Barnes M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40220Get Direction
Dr. Cheryl Barnes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barnes
- Can Women Get Jock Itch Too?
Jock itch is a fungal or yeast infection that affects mainly men. The fact that male sufferers vastly outnumber the female sufferers often causes people to believe that women cannot experience jock itch. However, medical professionals have learned that women are not immune to these microbes. The...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Swollen Lymph Nodes in Neck, Chin, and Groin
Swollen lymph nodes are a problem caused by swelling in the body. The lymph contains the smallest cells of the lymphatic system in the body. The lymphatic system consists of a network of organs, vessels, and nodes in the body.Lymph nodes have a lot of medical significance in the body. They become...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- If I Have Hemorrhoids Do I Need a Colonoscopy?
Hemorrhoids are caused when the veins in the rectum just above the anus get blocked due to external pressure. This causes obstructions in the blood flow and also leads to swelling of the veins. Hemorrhoids are classified as internal hemorrhoids, which are within the anal canal, and external...
- Mr. Curis Andrew Mina M.D.210 E Gray St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Timir Banerjee M.D.7926 Preston Hwy Louisville KY 40219
- Dr. David M Holland M.D.2355 Poplar Level Rd Louisville KY 40217
- Dr. James R Cicchiello MD7926 Preston Hwy Louisville KY 40219
- Dr. James G Baker MD2312 Hikes Lane Louisville KY 40218
- Dr. Louise M Box M.D.12615 Taylorsville Rd Louisville KY 40299