Dr. James Wallace is a pediatrician practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Wallace is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wallace diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wallace can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1986
Texas A&M University, TX 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Pediatrics; Scott & White Mem Hosp, Pediatrics; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Pediatrics
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF OHIO HOSPITAL
Dr. James W Wallace MD's Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. James W Wallace MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wallace
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Dr. Kathy L Reynolds MD2750 Cuesta Road Santa Barbara California 93105
- Dr. Carolyn Kippes M.D.8455 Flying Cloud Dr Eden Prairie MN 55344
- Dr. Candice L Nelson MD4405 E 26th St Sioux Falls SD 57103
- Dr. Suzanne Denise Reuter MD1600 W 22nd St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Harold Eugene Hoyme M.D.1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Scott D Henry M.D.1205 S Grange Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105