Dr. Anthony Wahbeh is a pediatrician practicing in Albany, GA. Dr. Wahbeh is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wahbeh diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wahbeh can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1993
University of Wales in Great Britain 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- U Mo Ks City Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of Missouri at Kansas City Program
Dr. Anthony David Wahbeh MD's Practice location
Dr. Anthony David Wahbeh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wahbeh
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Dr. Cheryl Gatewood Tolliver M.D.406 M. Northside Drive Valdosta Georgia 31602
- Dr. Tania Smith M.D.2420 Westgate Dr Albany GA 31707
- Dr. Liv Gorla Schneider M.D.10571 Telegraph Rd Glen Allen VA 23059
- Dr. John Paul Gleason M.D.2701 Meredyth Dr Albany GA 31707
- Dr. Belise Livingston-burns MD1712-C East Broad Avenue Albany GA 31705
- Dr. Michelle Mcclain Calabro MD1801 Palmyra Rd Albany GA 31701