Dr. K prasad Potaraju is a psychiatrist practicing in Dublin, OH. Dr. Potaraju is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Potaraju diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Potaraju may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Potaraju treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Guntur Medical College 1979
- Bipolar Disorder
Dr. K prasad Potaraju M.D.'s Practice location
Dublin, OH 43016Get Direction
Dr. K prasad Potaraju M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- What Is Akathisia and How to Treat It?
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a medical condition that causes an individual to feel restless along with a constant urge to move. The term akathisia is derived from the Greek word akathemi, which would mean "to never sit down".Akathisia occurs as a side effect of first-generation or older...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Dr. Marcie Bockbrader M.D., PH.D.480 Medical Center Dr Columbus Ohio 43210
- Dr. Sarah F. Nayeem M.D.180 N Jefferson St Chicago IL 60661
- Dr. Richard Scarnati BS MA RPT(CA) DO FAPP.O. Box 20203 Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Dale P. Svendsen MD1670 Upham Drive Columbus Ohio 43210
- Syed T Mahmud6422 Newtown Dr Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. Ryoji Makino MD543 Taylor Avenue Columbus OH 43203