Dr. Shirin Morad is an internist practicing in Pawleys Island, SC. Dr. Morad specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Morad provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Shirin M Morad DO's Practice location
Pawleys Island, SC 29585Get Direction
RIPLEY, WV 25271Get Direction
Dr. Shirin M Morad DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morad
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- Dr. Katherine Close MD116 Baskervill Dr Pawleys Island SC 29585
- Dr. Philip Brereton Bestic M.D.1120 Glenns Bay Rd Myrtle Beach SC 29575
- Dr. Dora L. Anguelova M.D.4914 Highway 17 Murrells Inlet SC 29576
- Dr. Colleen Mary Sluder D.O.11110 Medical Campus Rd Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Richard Andrew Seigler M.D.606 Black River Rd Georgetown SC 29440
- Dr. Kambayanda Leela Chengappa M.D.,3381. Phyillis Blvd Myrtle Beach SC 29577