Dr. Marilyn Hart is an internist practicing in Montpelier, VT. Dr. Hart specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hart provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1972
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Internal Medicine Dartmouth-Hitchcock M C, Internal Medicine
Dr. Marilyn J Hart MD's Practice location
Montpelier, VT 05602Get Direction
Dr. Marilyn J Hart MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- Why Are Chia Seeds Beneficial to our Health?
These seeds were an integral part of Mayan and Aztec diets for years and were used as energy boosters in these early cultures. As many studies show, these seeds are good nutritional addition to foods. Chia seeds come in two colors: dark brown or black. The attractive quality of this food is that it...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. John D. Matthew M.D.157 Towne Ave Plainfield VT 05667
- Dr. Robert D Robinson M.D.246 Granger Rd Barre VT 05641
- Dr. Priscilla W Carr MD225 S Main St Barre VT 05641
- Dr. Dean W Chapman M.D.130 FISHER RD BERLIN VT 05602
- Dr. Claudia E Lee M.D.156 Main St Montpelier VT 05602
- Dr. Anthony Van dyke Williams MD, FACP246 Granger Rd Barre VT 05641