Dr. Richard Landau is a urologist practicing in Sellersville, PA. Dr. Landau specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Urology; Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Richard E Landau MD's Practice location
Sellersville, PA 18960Get Direction
Dr. Richard E Landau MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Landau
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years old. It is, therefore, important that you should always be on alert in case any symptoms begin to show. This prompts a visit to the doctor within the quickest possible time.Deciding on whether or not to be screened...
- Do I Need My Testicles Removed If I Have Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer, affecting the testosterone and sperm-producing sex glands, the testicles, distresses not more than 1 percent of all men who are diagnosed with different types of cancer. But cancer of the testes is increasingly common between the ages of 15 to 34, particularly in the white...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Dr. Frank J. Tamarkin M.D.1521 8th Ave Bethlehem PA 18018
- Dr. Eric Mayer M.D.1521 8th Ave Bethlehem PA 18018
- Dr. Joseph G Trapasso MD1240 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Joseph Pascal MD5018 Medical Center Circle Allentown PA 18106
- Dr. Matthew I Gerstein M.D.711 Lawn Ave Sellersville PA 18960
- Dr. Robert Dan Mino MD3 Village Rd Horsham PA 19044