Dr. David Gregory Lamb PH.D.
Psychologist3420 E Shea Blvd Suite 111 Phoenix AZ, 85028
Dr. David Lamb is a psychologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Lamb specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lamb evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lamb because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Neuropsychologic impairment in adult bone marrow transplant candidates.
- Isocapnic hypoxemia and neuropsychological functioning.
- Sleep-disordered breathing in healthy aged persons: one-year follow-up of daytime sequelae.
- Noncontingent reward-induced learned helplessness in humans.
- Use of a comprehensive programme of external cueing to enhance procedural memory in a patient with dense amnesia.
Dr. David Gregory Lamb PH.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85028Get Direction
Dr. David Gregory Lamb PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lamb
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Mrs. Kimberly Anne Popkey MA, LPC, CEDS8300 N Hayden Rd Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Dr. Caleb Mark Pearson PSY.D.222 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Melissa C Estavillo PSYD6245 N 24th Parkway Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Leigh Anne Randa PH.D.4300 North Miller Road Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Michael S Lavoie PHD1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Astrid Margot Heathcote PSY.D13838 S 46th Pl Phoenix AZ 85044