Dr. Keith Campeau is a family practitioner practicing in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Campeau specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Campeau possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital Fontana 1989
Dr. Keith Campeau M.D.'s Practice location
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Get Direction
SIMI VALLEY, CA 93065Get Direction
Dr. Keith Campeau M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Campeau
- What Is Candida?
Candida is a type of fungus which lives on the skin and an overgrowth of this fungus can cause an infection. This fungus can be present on different parts of the body. In a normal situation, the fungus is present in small quantity and does not cause any harm, but when it starts to grow, it causes an...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- Who Gets Cholera?
Cholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae, which attacks the small intestines. This disease is extremely contagious, especially in areas where there is poor sanitation or during disasters such as floods. It is capable of killing people who are infected within...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.801 S Chevy Chase Dr Glendale CA 91205
- Dr. Mehdi Izadi D.O.7301 Medical Center Drive West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Fadel Abdulhai D.O.885 Patriot Drive Moorpark CA 93021
- Dr. Camille E Wedlow MD100 N Green Valley Pkwy Henderson NV 89074
- Mr. Ojen Masrour M.D.7345 Medical Center Drive West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Daniel Ghiyam MD2840 E Los Angeles Ave Simi Valley CA 93065