Dr. Deepak Mehta is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Mehta specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
- Serratia marcescens causing cervical necrotizing oropharyngitis.
- Injection laryngoplasty for type 1 laryngeal cleft in children.
- Endoscopic anterior cricoid split with balloon dilation in infants with failed extubation.
- Increased eustachian tube dysfunction in infants with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Endodontic management of maxillary supplementary premolar using cone-beam computed tomography.
- Pediatric transoral robotic surgery for oropharyngeal malignancy: a case report.
- Analysis of outcomes in treatment of obstructive sleep apnea in infants.
- Comparison of 2 techniques of tracheocutaneous fistula closure: analysis of outcomes and health care use.
- Role of polysomnography in the development of an algorithm for planning tracheostomy decannulation.
- Use of fiberoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (FEES) in the management of psychogenic dysphagia in children.
- Predictors of Intensive Care Unit Stay After Pediatric Supraglottoplasty.
- Clinical relevance of quality of life in laryngomalacia.
- Outcomes and predictors of surgical management in type 1 laryngeal cleft swallowing dysfunction.
Dr. Deepak K Mehta MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Dr. Deepak K Mehta MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Does Sleep Apnea Happen?
Sleep apnea may seem baffling at first. How much do you really know about the disease? What causes you to stop breathing in your sleep? Is this a natural phenomenon? Are some people more prone than others? How can you prevent it? Having many questions about a potential condition is normal. Many...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
Sinus infections are one of the most common conditions that affect millions of people, and the issue may continue throughout their lives. Sinusitis, the infection of the sinuses, is known to affect nearly 37 million people in the U.S. There are people who try and test different varieties of...
- Lump in the Throat (Globus Sensation): What Does It Mean?
The presence of a lump in the throat is medically referred to as a globus sensation. It's extremely common and makes up 5% of all ENT referrals.A physical examination would help in revealing whether or not there is any actual object or lump present in the throat, but this typically isn't the...
- 5 Tips on Living with an Ear Infection
Sometimes, the only treatment for an ear infection is to just live with it until it clears out on its own. This is especially true for ear infections caused by viruses. If you or your child is only mildly sick and the right home care reduces the pain and symptoms, then you can choose not to consult...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Dr. James E Blaugrund M.D.9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Scott E Celin M.D.9104 Babcock Blvd. Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Mariann C Mcelwain MD300 Northpointe Cir Mars PA 16046
- Dr. Arpita Germanwala M.D., M.S.5701 Centre Ave Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Dr. Mary Kendall Rago MD301 Ohio River Blvd Sewickley PA 15143
- Dr. Ryan Jeremy Soose MD300 Northpointe Cir Mars PA 16046