Dr. Christopher Estes is a Chiropractor practicing in Loudon, TN. Dr. Estes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Estes seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Christopher Michael Estes D.C.'s Practice location
Loudon, TN 37774Get Direction
LOUDON, TN 37774Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Michael Estes D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Terry Bragg D.C.615 Leeper Pkwy Lenoir City TN 37772
- Dr. Rasmus Dyhr D.C.1475 Simpson Rd W Lenoir City TN 37771
- Dr. Eugene Peter Runne D.C.520 W Broadway Ave Maryville TN 37801
- Dr. Glenn D Johnson D.C.10321 Kingston Pike Knoxville TN 37922
- Dr. Matthew Anderson DC1208 S Roane St Harriman TN 37748
- Dr. Jesse Shakarian D.C.603 Highway 321 N Lenoir City TN 37771