Eric Kauffmann is a physical therapist practicing in Altoona, WI. Eric Kauffmann specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Eric Kauffmann can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Eric Kauffmann will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Eric Martin Kauffmann MPT's Practice location
Altoona, WI 54720Get Direction
Eric Martin Kauffmann MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Michael Brunner517 E Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Ryan Stearns DPT4210 Southtowne Dr Eau Claire WI 54701
- Tessa Pecha PT4210 Southtowne Dr Eau Claire WI 54701
- Mr. Michael Ray Newby PHYSICAL THERAPIST4210 Southtowne Dr Eau Claire WI 54701
- Andrew J Strope PT517 E Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Carie Lynn Steil DPT2815 County Highway I Chippewa Falls WI 54729