Mrs. Ada I Diaz rodriguez MD is a top Doctor in San Juan, PR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mrs. Ada I Diaz rodriguez MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mrs. Ada I Diaz rodriguez MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Mrs. Ada I Diaz rodriguez MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In San Juan, PR, Mrs. Ada I Diaz rodriguez MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Mrs. Ada I Diaz rodriguez MD's Practice location
San Juan, PR 00936Get Direction
Mrs. Ada I Diaz rodriguez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks to Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a fairly new technology, and it has only been in use since 1978. It was at this time in Japan that the idea of lowering body temperature as a treatment procedure was discovered. The year 1978 seems like a long time ago for some people, but, in medical circles, it’s a very short...
- Important Points to Remember while being Diabetic and Pregnant
Pregnancy and Diabetes (Type I & II)Getting pregnant and giving birth are generally a straightforward process for most women. High-risk pregnancies are not as common as television shows like Grey's Anatomy and House would lead people to believe. That being said, there are still some risk factors...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Karim Benitez-marchand M.D.101 San Patricio Ave Guaynabo Guaynabo PR 00968
- Dr. Rafael A Brito M.D.Torre San Pablo #68,calle Santa Cruz Bayamon PR 00961
- Dr. Zenaida Castillo MDCamelia St #1327 San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Charles M . Eugene401 Calle Columbia San Juan PR 00927
- Dr. Maria del pilar Zalduondo MDUniversity Pediatric Hospital San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Carlos E Ifarraguerri M.D.29 Calle Washington San Juan PR 00907