Dr. Jamie Rich is an internist practicing in Toccoa, GA. Dr. Rich specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rich provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Mercer Univ Sch of Med, Macon Ga 1999
Mercer Univ Sch Of Med 1999
Mercer University School of Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- University Louisville School Of Med
Dr. Jamie D. Rich M.D.'s Practice location
Toccoa, GA 30577Get Direction
CHILOQUIN, OR 97624Get Direction
Dr. Jamie D. Rich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rich
- Dianne .
Wonderful Doctor! !!.
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- Dr. William Rhett Weaver M.D.835 Austin Dr Demorest GA 30535
- Dr. Milene J Argo MD801 Austin Dr Demorest GA 30535
- Dr. Jim R Wade MD58 Big A Road Toccoa GA 30577
- Dr. Nancy M Watson M.D.676 Historic Hwy 441 North Demorest GA 30535
- Dr. John Timothy Cope M.D.590 Historic Hwy 441 N Demorest GA 30535
- Dr. Marc S Coan MD58 Big A Road Toccoa GA 30577