Dr. Earl Fuller is a cardiologist practicing in Franklin, VA. Dr. Fuller specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Fuller also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1968
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Earl W Fuller MD's Practice location
Franklin, VA 23851Get Direction
Dr. Earl W Fuller MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Vitamin E May Not Prevent Heart Failure in Women
According to a new study, vitamin E supplementation may not reduce the risk of heart failure in women. This study is the first of its kind, focusing on the effectiveness of vitamin E supplementation in the prevention of heart failure. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to protect the body from...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- Sons Can Inherit Heart Disease from Their Fathers
A recent study has shown that some of the genes present in the Y chromosome increases the chances of heart disease by as much as 50%. Men inherit a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases directly from their fathers. This adds to the increasing evidence as to why men are more susceptible to heart...
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- Dr. Edward Michael Lynch DO2000 Meade Parkway Suffolk VA 23434
- Dr. Hussein Mohamed Aboulatta MD2000 Meade Parkway Suffolk VA 23434
- Dr. William Agustine Delacey MD2000 Meade Parkway Suffolk VA 23434
- Dr. Christina A Mcdowell MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Chikako Ono MD3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. Preston Lyman Judson MD2000 Meade Parkway Suffolk VA 23434