Dr. Julie Bloy is a Dentist practicing in Jackson, WI. Dr. Bloy specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Julie A Bloy DDS's Practice location
Jackson, WI 53037Get Direction
Julie A Bloy DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. Snehal D. Pingle DMD745 Gatehouse Ln Brookfield Wisconsin 53005
- Dr. Michael Donohoo DDS7623 W Burleigh St Milwaukee WI 53222
- Dr. Inna Kotlyarenko DDS10425 West North Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226
- Dr. Richard B Winter DDS5323 W. Hampton Avenue Milwaukee WI 53218
- Dr. Paul Steven Levine D.D.S.5600 W Brown Deer Rd Milwaukee WI 53223
- Dr. Susan Almusa Other8860 Columbia 100 Pkwy Columbia MD 21045