Dr. Marshall Land is a pediatrician practicing in South Burlington, VT. Dr. Land is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Land diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Land can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1972
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- First-episode schizophreniform disorder: comparisons with first-episode schizophrenia.
- Insights into the evolution of Yersinia pestis through whole-genome comparison with Yersinia pseudotuberculosis.
- Complete genome sequence of the genetically tractable hydrogenotrophic methanogen Methanococcus maripaludis.
- Genome sequence of the obligate methanotroph Methylosinus trichosporium strain OB3b.
- Benzene: environmental partitioning and human exposure.
- Genome Sequence of the Obligate Gammaproteobacterial Methanotroph Methylomicrobium album Strain BG8.
- Health care of physicians' children.
- Can child health promotion be more rewarding?
- Adult-type CML in childhood: case report and review.
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Pediatrics; University Hosp, Inc, Pediatrics
Dr. Marshall L Land M.D.'s Practice location
South Burlington, VT 05403Get Direction
Dr. Marshall L Land M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Ingrid Y. Camelo51 Timber Lane South Burlington Vermont 5403
- Dr. Christa Marie hildegard Zehle M.D.1 S Prospect St Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Bradley T Friesen M.D.52 Timberlane South Burlington VT 05403
- Dr. Alicia Jean Veit MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Eliot W. Nelson M.D.353 Blair Park Rd Williston VT 05495
- Dr. Thomas G Bolduc M.D.1127 North Ave Burlington VT 05408