Dr. Michael Francis Foley DO
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1111 E Mcdowell Rd Phoenix AZ, 85006
Dr. Michael Foley is a gastroenterologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Foley specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Foley performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Michael Francis Foley DO's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85020Get Direction
Dr. Michael Francis Foley DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Foley
- Hemorrhoids: Is There a Cure?
There are a number of ways to go about curing hemorrhoids once you have been diagnosed.Home remediesHemorrhoids are caused by swollen blood vessels in the anal region, but the condition is not serious. The idea behind home remedies is to make the person comfortable enough to resume regular...
- Childhood Crohn’s Diagnosis Linked with Cancer Risk, Study Finds
Inflammatory bowel disease most often affects young adults. However, children can also be diagnosed too. When inflammatory bowel disease affects a child, it causes painful gastrointestinal symptoms that are especially difficult for kids to bear.It's hard for kids to understand what's happening to...
- Gluten Enzyme Pills: Do They Actually Work?
Some years have passed since the first time gluten enzyme pills showed up in the news. Alternative treatments to a gluten-free diet have been under research since the first time the condition was diagnosed. It is important to keep researching possible solutions and ways to counter or simply stop...
- Celiac Disease Patients do not Experience More Depression
A new study found that those with celiac disease are no longer more likely to become depressed or experience sleep difficulty as compared to the whole population. This new study was based on a national health survey. The study also showed that people who observe gluten-free diet and have not been...
- What Are Treatment Options for the Stomach Flu?
What is the stomach flu?The stomach flu, as the name indicates, is not related to the respiratory disease influenza. It is the common name for gastroenteritis, a condition characterized by irritation and inflammation of the gut. This disease spreads through contaminated food and water, and is caused...
- Minneapolis Reporter Inspired to Help Children with Crohn's Disease
TV reporter Sonya Goins was diagnosed with Crohn's disease in college and has had more surgeries than she can count. She lives with the pain of her autoimmune disorder every single day and yet is known to others as having a tireless mixture of gratitude and grit.Goins and Mark Baker worked together...
- Jeffrey Weber142000 West Celebrate Life Way Goodyear Arizona 85338
- Dr. Frederick I. Kenny M.D.349 E. Coronado Road Phoenix Arizona 85012
- Dr. Sudhakar A Reddy MD485 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Neena S Abraham MD13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Philip Gregory Foutch D.O.1520 S Dobson Rd Mesa AZ 85202
- Dr. Nadim T Zyadeh MD2236 W Bethany Home Rd Phoenix AZ 85015