Dr. Chad Johnson is a Dentist practicing in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Johnson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Chad E Johnson DDS's Practice location
Johnson City, TN 37604Get Direction
Dr. Chad E Johnson DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. James Alexander Stakias DDS1203 Wilcox Drive Kingsport TN 37664
- Dr. Rebecca Lou Nunley DDS300 W Watauga Ave Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Scott Allen Walters D.D.S.2025 Meadowview Pkwy Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Vincent Sharpe Tiller D.D.S.707 Bluff City Hwy Bristol TN 37620
- Dr. William H. Dyer D.D.S.801 Sunset Dr. Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Andy Collins DMD4621 Fort Henry Dr Kingsport TN 37663