Dr. Robert Stevens M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Critical Care Medicine1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Robert Stevens is an anesthesiologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Stevens ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Stevens also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Centre Med Univ, Fac of Med, Geneve, Switzerland 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Critical Care Medicine-Anesthesiology
Dr. Robert Stevens M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert Stevens M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stevens
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Mark T. Matsunaga MD10710 Charter Dr Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.1055 Little Patuxent Parkway Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Alina Grigore MD1930 Village Center Circle Las Vegas Nevada 89134
- Dr. Faisal A. Sayeed M.D.1952 Pulaski Hwy Edgewood MD 21040
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Uma Prabhakar301 Hospital Drive Glen Burnie Maryland 21061