Dr. Paul Pin is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Pin specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1981
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Patient selection in aesthetic surgery.
- Wrist pain: a systematic approach to diagnosis.
- Coincident rupture of the scapholunate and lunotriquetral ligaments without perilunate dislocation: pathomechanics and management.
- Management of chronic lunotriquetral ligament tears.
- Digital ischemia of the upper extremity: a systematic approach for evaluation and treatment.
- AIDS and aesthetic surgery.
- Bipedicle TRAM.
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Plastic Surgery
- Washington University School Of Medicine/Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Paul Gordon Pin's Practice location
Paul Gordon Pin's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pin
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Dr. Thomas A. Narsete M.D.1221 South Clarkson Street Denver Colorado 80210
- Dr. John B. Barnett MD8140 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Gilbert T. Selkin M.D., D.M.D.5044 Tennyson Parkway Plano Texas 75024
- Dr. Shai Michael Rozen MD1801 Inwood Road Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Thornwell Hay Parker M.D.8230 Walnut Hill Lane Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Samuel M. Lam M.D.6101 Chapel Hill Blvd Plano TX 75093