Dr. Steven F Hayashida M.D. is a top Doctor in Honolulu, HI.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Steven F Hayashida M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Steven F Hayashida M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Steven F Hayashida M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Honolulu, HI, Dr. Steven F Hayashida M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1979
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1979
- Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Neurological Surgery Northwestern Univ Med Sch, General Surgery
Dr. Steven F Hayashida M.D.'s Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96813Get Direction
Dr. Steven F Hayashida M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hayashida
- Crohn's Symptom-Intensifying Bacterium Targeted: What This Means for Treatment
A recent study done on mice at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine illuminated that a microscopic fungus by the name of Candida tropicalis is able to start gut inflammation and intensify symptoms of Crohn's disease. These findings were presented at Digestive Disease Week from May 5-9,...
- Alternative Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma is characterized by a malignant lung tumor caused by an uncontrolled growth of cells in tissues of the lungs. There are two main types of lung cancers-small cell lung cancer and non-small cell lung cancer. It is widely known that lung cancer is the most...
- Study Proves that Happier Nurses Lead to Happier Patients
The notion of happiness in the workplace has been a popular topic, especially in the healthcare field. However, recently, a direct relationship between the happiness of healthcare personnel and the quality of their service has been established, with an increase in the quality of the care provided...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. David Fitz-patrick M.D.1585 Kapiolani Blvd Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. Tyrie Lee Jenkins M.D.615 Piikoi St Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. Jon F. Graham MD1380 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813
- Mr. Harry Naonobu Yoshino M.D.1329 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Victor Valcour M.D.3675 Kilauea Ave Honolulu HI 96816
- Dr. David A Naai M.D.2226 Liliha St Honolulu HI 96817