Dr. John Sayad MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease8423 7th Ave Brooklyn NY, 11228
Dr. John Sayad is a cardiologist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Sayad specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Sayad also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Del Noreste- Esc De Med- Tampico- Tamaulipas- Mexico 1981
University of The Northeast / School of Medicine 1981
Universidad AutÛnoma de Tamaulipas Facultad de Medicina de Tampico 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Long Island Coll Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Long Island Coll Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. John Sayad MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11228Get Direction
Dr. John Sayad MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sayad
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- What Can Too Much Sodium Do to My Body?
A recent CDC report shows that many of restaurants and grocery stores have food that contain extremely high levels of sodium in its product. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among these. Some of the foods that contribute to almost 44% of the sodium content that we...
- Mr. Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Elena V. Bezoff D.O3049 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Dr. Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Dr. Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Dr. Ravinder M Narang M.D.721 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Dr. Jeremiah M. Gelles MD8714 5th Avenue Brooklyn New York 11209