Dr. Alson Wong is a pediatrician practicing in Fontana, CA. Dr. Wong is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wong diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wong can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Kaiser Fndn Hosp-Los Angeles, Pediatrics; Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Kaiser Found Hospital
Dr. Alson Y. Wong MD's Practice location
Fontana, CA 92335Get Direction
Dr. Alson Y. Wong MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Dr. Touraj Shafai M.D.,PH.D.7101 Magnolia Avenue Riverside California 92504
- Dr. Elliot S. Weinstein MD8283 Grove Avenue Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Edgar E. Alfaro-McField M.D2150 N Waterman Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Saima Khan MD900 Main Street Brawley California 92227
- Mr. Ali Mohammad Movafagh MD12712 Heacock Street Moreno Valley California 92553-3037
- Dr. Edna Regala Sayat MD731 Commercial St Rockport ME 04856