Laurie Dybul is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Thiensville, WI. Laurie is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Dybul can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Dybul will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Laurie Dybul PT's Practice location
Thiensville, WI 53092Get Direction
Laurie Dybul PT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- Why Geniuses and Nurses are Taking Over the Economy
While there are different things in life that can be ever changing, nerds and nurses alike will continue to be in demand! In fact, these two can almost always coexist. Those who want to enter the main careers that are growing can be something that is viewed as a component of the growing economy....
- Health Benefits of a Deep Tissue Massage
Stress caused by physical and psychological factors has been known to be relieved by massages for over thousands of years around the world. These days, research studies continue to show that massage therapies are effective methods of treating common health issues, such as lower back pain, arthritis,...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- Jennifer Kay Gunderson PT1486 West Mequon Rd Thiensville WI 53092
- Sandra S Pearson PT10602 N Port Washington Rd Thiensville WI 53092
- Dr. Victoria Ann Moerchen PT, PHD3409 N Downer Avenue Milwaukee WI 53211
- Ali Marie Rud D.P.T.2020 W Wells St Milwaukee WI 53233
- Dawn Marie Gresham2020 W Wells St Milwaukee WI 53233
- Mrs. Patricia E Barina PHYSICAL THERAPIST16185 Burleigh Pl Brookfield WI 53005