Dr. James Allan Cochran D.C.
Chiropractor5350 Hollister Ave A3 Santa Barbara CA, 93111
Dr. James Cochran is a Chiropractor practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Cochran specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cochran seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. James Allan Cochran D.C.'s Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93111Get Direction
Dr. James Allan Cochran D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cochran
Go elsewhere for good Chiropractic.
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Kevin E English DC5370 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Dr. Jason W Reinhold D.C.34 E Sola St Santa Barbara CA 93101
- Dr. Wolfgang Wayne Ausserbauer DC1206 Coast Village Cir Santa Barbara CA 93108
- Dr. Joseph Donald Flowers DC2320 Bath St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. Krystal Lynn Allen D.C185 S Patterson Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Dr. Steven I Sherwin DC1725 State St Santa Barbara CA 93101