Dr. Jennifer Salvo is an optometrist practicing in Holyoke, MA. Dr. Salvo specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Salvo performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Jennifer Salvo O.D.'s Practice location
Holyoke, MA 01040Get Direction
Needham, MA 02492Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92115Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Salvo O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Jacqueline L Mandile O.D.70 Main St Florence MA 01062
- Dr. Frederick H Bloom O.D.150 Infirmary Way Amherst MA 01003
- Dr. Susan J Devine OD69 Prospect Hill Rd East Windsor CT 06088
- Dr. Theresa J Ruggiero O.D.86 Masonic St. Northampton MA 01060
- Dr. Christopher John Dostal OD40 Main St Florence MA 01062
- Dr. Eileen Marie Bush O.D.421 N Main St Leeds MA 01053