Alicia Derry is a pediatric optometrist practicing in Lemont, IL. Alicia specializes in providing eye care services to children. As an optometrist, Alicia performs eye evaluations, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Alicia is specifically trained to examine and treat visual disorders in children. Pediatric optometrists will typically prescribe children glasses until age 12, and around 12 years of age children can be prescribed contact lenses.
Dr. Alicia Denee Derry O.D.'s Practice location
Lemont, IL 60439Get Direction
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Alicia Denee Derry O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- Music Legend Neil Diamond Announces His Diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease
See the Full List of Celebrities With Parkinson's DiseaseOn Jan. 22, 2018, Neil Diamond announced his shocking and heartbreaking diagnosis of Parkinson's disease, which prompted him to cancel the rest of his 50th anniversary tour in Australia and New Zealand.According to the Parkinson’s...
- Dysentery: Antibiotic Treatment and 9 Natural Home Remedies
What Is Dysentery?Dysentery refers to intestinal inflammation or an infection that leads to severe cases of diarrhea with traces of blood in it. In certain cases, mucus can also be present in the stools. The diarrhea that is present with dysentery can persist for up to 3-7 days. Dysentery is known...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Red Lobster: Nutrition and Healthy Options
Red Lobster's storyIt is often said in the business world, one good idea can change it all. This is the case with Red Lobster in terms of casual dining business. Red Lobster, an American chain of restaurants, maintains decades of long tradition of serving quality seafood and fresh fish.It all began...
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- Dr. Dena S Weitzman O.D.3450 LACEY RD DOWNERS GROVE IL 60515
- Dr. Birva K Shah O.D.10436 SOUTHWEST HWY CHICAGO RIDGE IL 60415
- Dr. Jill C Ingelse O.D.13114 S Western Ave Blue Island IL 60406
- Dr. Christina Marie Newman O.D.100 Calendar Ct La Grange IL 60525
- Dr. Caren L Weisz-greenspan M.ED., O.D.1520 Rock Run Dr. Crest Hill IL 60403
- Dr. Sharon M Rovenstine O.D.4050 Healthway Dr Aurora IL 60504