Dr. Ivan I. Lederman M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry849 Golf View Rd Moorestown NJ, 08057
Dr. Ivan Lederman is a psychiatrist practicing in Moorestown, NJ. Dr. Lederman is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Lederman diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Lederman may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Lederman treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1958
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1958
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Eastern Pa Psych Inst, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Belmont Ctr Compre Trtmt, Psychiatry; Washington Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. Ivan I. Lederman M.D.'s Practice location
Moorestown, NJ 08057Get Direction
Dr. Ivan I. Lederman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lederman
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Can ADHD Occur in Adulthood?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) doesn’t just occur in children. It can also occur during adulthood. Actually, it has been estimated that about 70% of adults continue to struggle with ADHD. In other cases, adults who have never been diagnosed with ADHD during their childhood days...
- Are Stimulants Good for My Child?
Most parents whose children suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) reject the consumption of caffeinated drinks. They often think that such drinks could worsen their children’s symptoms. So why do medical doctors prescribe sedatives to kids experiencing severe ADHD...
- What Is Akathisia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a feeling of anxiety or restlessness. Its symptoms tend to overlap with the symptoms of other physical and psychological disorders. The diagnosis depends on a very subjective feeling of restlessness. Hence, recognizing akathisia can be somewhat tricky. Movement...
- Dr. Allen Y. Masry M.D.141 South Blackhorse Pike Blackwood New Jersey 08012
- Paul Jay Fink191 Presidential Boulevard Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Dr. Renata Angelini MD5300 W HILLSBORO BLVD coconut creek FL 33073
- Dr. Susanne Inez Steinberg MD351 New Albany Road Moorestown NJ 08057
- Henri Parens111 Presidential Blvd. Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Dr. Ramesh B. Eluri M.D.4641 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia PA 19124