Dr. Jackie Hsieh is a pediatrician practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Hsieh is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hsieh diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hsieh can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 2014
Jackie Hsieh's Practice location
Providence, RI 02903Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Jackie Hsieh's reviewsWrite Review
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Dr. Hala Chaaban MD1200 Mark Everett Drive Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Dr. William J. Turtle MD450 Veterans Memorial Parkway East Providence Rhode Island 2914
- Dr. Colleen Concannon Vitale M.D.1145 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02920
- Dr. John Concannon DO1145 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02920
- Dr. Carla Patricia Scarfo MD3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Megan P. Douglas M.D.538 Winthrop St Rehoboth MA 02769