Dr. Paul Barber is a urologist practicing in East Greenwich, RI. Dr. Barber specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Dr. Paul E Barber MD's Practice location
East Greenwich, RI 02818Get Direction
Dr. Paul E Barber MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Specialists Who Treat Erectile Dysfunction
What Specialists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be brought about by a number of factors. Depending on the underlying cause of the disease, you may have to seek out various treatment options from different doctors or specialists.Choosing the right doctor to...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?
What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?Circumcision refers to the removal of the foreskin found on the head of a male's penis. It is a short procedure that takes very few minutes to perform. In most cases, the procedure is performed by a qualified doctor in the hospital.Circumcision can be done...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- Does Blood in Urine Mean There Are Strictures In My Ureters?
The ureters are two muscular tubes that collect urine from the kidneys, transporting it to the urinary bladder where urine is temporarily stored before being expelled. Strictures in the ureters represent tough scars in the walls of the ureter that narrow the interior and block the normal flow of...
- How is HIV Diagnosed?
What is HIV and how is it diagnosed?HIV refers to a virus and an infection that attacks the immune system. The virus is transmitted from one person to another by the sharing of body fluids. This can happen through unprotected sex, blood transfusion, or sharing of any piercing objects that might pass...
- Dr. Joseph D. Heineman M.D.38 Powel Ave Newport RI 02840
- Dr. Richard Evan Caesar MD580 Saint Johnsbury Rd Littleton NH 03561
- Dr. Eric Bradley Miller MD450 Veterans Memorial Pkwy East Providence RI 02914
- Dr. Joseph Renzulli MD195 Collyer St Providence RI 02904
- Akanksha Mehta Other593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Joseph Cosmo Cambio MD207 Quaker Ln West Warwick RI 02893