Julia Sands is a physical therapist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Julia Sands specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Julia Sands can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Julia Sands will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Julia Louise Sands PT's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55426Get Direction
Mrs. Julia Louise Sands PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Melissa T. Hennes DPT11995 Singletree Ln Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344
- Susan James Jacobsen PT2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Megan Louise Cahill DPT640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN 55101
- Mark W Siewert PT825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Christopher Kuhn PT650 Taft St Ne Minneapolis MN 55413
- Urbae Y Hall PT2001 Blaisdell Ave Minneapolis MN 55404